Thursday, April 16, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Ahhh, Friday Fill-in! As always, my answers are off the top of my head and in bold. And...here we go!

1. Join me in Belize.

2. Put a little rock star in your day!

3. Happiness is getting the first spring flower from your son.

4. Computers, cars, and cell phones often leave me feeling stupid and confused.

5. I'm waiting for the basement to get drywalled.

6. Anything chocolate is really hard to resist.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to family game night, outside hopefully, tomorrow my plans include attending Jamie's wedding and Sunday, I want to start packing for Belize!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I hope that you have a wonderful time in Belize! Gosh, what an awesome opportunity! I love chocolate too. And I wish my basement was being sheetrocked! I would love to have it completely finished. Have a great weekend, Sara!!

Michelle said...

Seriously wondering what is up with our weather?? Ran to Stillwater today - 39 degrees this morning! But yet, they are talking 80's by Thursday?! Hope your weekend was good!!