Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

They're back! Friday Fill-Ins. My answers are off the top of my head and in bold!!And...here we go!

1. It's cold and refreshing to drink a Mike's Hard Cranberry on the deck after a long day.

2. Making fresh salsa with onions and cilantro is the best thing to do with tomatoes.

3. My favorite health and beauty product is Dove soap.

4. Going up to the cabin is a nice long ride.

5. Well, first of all I have about 1000 pictures I need to print!

6. Simba, Trent and I; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was about the sump pump and a flood of water in an old basement.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finally watching Prison Break, tomorrow my plans include heading to the lake and Sunday, I want to meet Taylor Kurtz and have a fun time in Rochester!

No comments: