Monday, June 1, 2009

MMM 6-1-09


Good Afternoon! Addy and I just returned home from a visit to Rochester, MN and I am now writing up MMM...maybe I should just change it to Monday Minutes or MM since I never seem to have it completed on Monday mornings!...hmmm, that's a thought.

This weekend, Russ and Trent were in Spicer helping Tim tear down the old garage and prepare for a new 2-stall one to go up, and I'm sure they got some fishing in as well. Addy and I headed to Rochester, Mn on Sunday morning to attend a baby shower. We then stayed over night in a hotel with a nice water park/pool area and had our good friends and old neighbors over to join us. Monday morning, Addy and I headed to the college where I used to work so that I could visit with my old colleagues and see some of the new buildings that have gone up since I've been gone. Many things have changed, and yet some things are still the same. I had a great time laughing with the Kromminga brothers and getting all the good gossip around the college campus!

I'd better get dinner ready and then to take Addy to soccer practice. Hope we get some sunshine this week :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

No sun there today? It was sunny here for a better part of the day on this side of the St. Croix. We could use some rain, that is for sure! Glad you had a good weekend. We are working at putting in a garden behind us, in where the next phase to our dev. is supposed to go.. there won't be anything happening there for awhile! Heading to DW next week from Wed.-Wed. Need a change of scenery! Have a great week, Sara