Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: Off the top of my head and my answers in bold! And...here we go!

1. I grew up thinking, until age 10, that Barbie and Ken were based off real people and I really wanted to meet them and live with them and have all their cars, horses, clothes, and homes.

2. http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/ was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you two stop fighting?

4. Having Russ rub my feet helps me relax.

5. Thanks for the memories.

6. Empty lots with weeds over 4 feet tall are very off-putting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chillin' on the deck with my hubby & drinking a Mike's Hard Raspberry, tomorrow my plans include cheering on Trent and his baseball team the Bulldogs at their tournament and Sunday, I want to make sure everyone has a wonderful time at the baby shower I am throwing for my step-sister!

No comments: