Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday Morning Minutes (MMM)

Welcome to the first edition of Monday Morning Minutes. It will take you two minutes or less to read the bits and pieces of our life from the past weekend. Hold on tight, here we go!!

  • Russ and Trent had a great time at deer camp, with our friend Jake, Russ's dad and my dad. But no deer this weekend. Russ shot 3 of them the weekend before (in the span of 30 seconds) forever giving him the title of "the deer slayer." But, I had to make sure they knew that Addy and I saw 7 deer right in our own backyard Saturday night.

  • Addy and I enjoyed our girls weekend together. She stayed up late on Friday night to watch "The Wizard of Oz" for the first time. She loved it. And now wants a dog like Toto. We rounded out our movie extravaganza with showings of Aladdin, Nim's Island, and the new Kung Fu Panda movie over the weekend. We also had some fun in the hot tub. See for yourself.













  • We will have to wait until the end of Monday night football to determine if I beat Russ in Fantasy Football or not. Right now, I'm ahead by 30 points, but he has 3 guys playing tonight. I am really hoping to upset him and knock him down from his current 10-0 record. Nice wife I am huh?! Can't help it; that's the competitive streak in me!

  • I actually found some time to scrapbook this weekend too. Did this one from our trip to Berry Hill Farm this fall to pick pumpkins:



We have another busy week ahead of us. And like I always say, is there any other kind??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad addy liked the wizard of oz! I think we went through two or three copies of that when I was little because I watched it over and over again! We will have to introduce her to my little "toto" max!