Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Scrapbooking Room

I finally got my scrapbooking room done! It was the only room on the main level that we hadn't painted. So, after the holidays, I made Russ help me paint it and have been slowing organizing and decorating it. Also, I have been working on a big project, Trent's school album. I now have it completed up to the grade he is right now. Something that I have wanted to get at for awhile. I can't post any of the pages though, because they contain pictures of his teachers and classmates and I'm not sure on the legality of all that. But, ask me to see it sometime when you visit, I'll be happy to share!


Meanwhile, here are a few pics of my scrapbooking room: the door to the room is to the left of the shelf. The 'wonderful life' sign was given to me by my friend, fellow scrapper, and It's A Wonderful life movie enthusiast, Kari. I hope to add some rub-on words (dream, create) above the big SCRAP word.
Next to my paper rack (that I bought from my friend Lisa and that I absolutely love owning!) is the TV armoire that used to be in our living room in Rochester. Russ re-vamped it and now it holds lots of scrapbooking supplies! Also, note the window valance that my mom and I custom made to match the patriot theme of the room.
And last space I full of scrapbooking stuff is the closet in the room. In here, I have all my albums, and some photo and memorabilia storage.
And a close-up of the Clip It Up! system I got for Christmas. I wasn't sure if I would like it or not, but it is wonderful! I highly recommend getting one if you have a lot of alphabet letters or sheets of rub-ons like I do!
Thanks for taking a peek :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Sara! Your room looks great! Want to come out and help me with mine?? I am jealous! It must be so nice to work in there now. You make the most wonderful pages! I hope you are doing well..

KariAnnS said...

The finished product looks great!! I love the color scheme/theme you went with. You're right- the It's a Wonderful Life sign looks great!