Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sent to the Principal's Office!

Trent came home from school today and told me that he had been sent to the principal's office. He was sorta smiling though, but I still asked him why he would be sent to see Mr. Collins. Then he broke into a huge grin and said he got sent to the principal's office because of his perfect spelling tests from last week and yesterday! Mr. Collins sent home a note saying, "Way to go Trent! Trent was sent to my office today for his work in spelling. Mr. Churchill [Trent's teacher] told me that Trent did an EXCELLENT job on his spelling! I'm very proud of you!"

WOW! How exciting to hear that great news! As a parent, it makes me so thankful how wonderful the teachers and the principal are at Twin Lakes Elementary. And way to go Trent!

No comments: