Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Sorry, I am posting these a bit late this Friday. I was all about getting on the road and getting to Crafts Direct this morning!
As always, my answers are off the top of my head and are in bold.

1. When I look to the left, I see my clean kitchen.

2. Master bedroom window is the room that has the best view in my home.

3. Let it work or I'm going to be really pissed!

4. Vacuuming done dirt cheap!

5. Investment in college scholarship funds is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any tickets to someplace warm feel free to share them with me!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to family game night, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and scrapbooking and Sunday, I want to have a wonderful visit with my grad school girls!

No comments: