Monday, March 9, 2009

MMM 3/9/09

Wow! The Monday Morning Minutes totally got away from me until this afternoon. I was tired this morning, very tired. Not only did I lose an hour due to daylight savings, but Addy had a horrible nightmare last night and instead of putting her back into her bed for a 4th time during the middle of the night, we just let her sleep on our floor. But man, does that cutie pootie make a lot of noise when she sleeps! Trent was also coughing away in his room, so I was NOT on top of things this morning at all. After a slow start, getting Trent ready and off to school, Addy's bath, a good work-out on the ellipitcal and a shower for myself, I was finally awake.

This weekend was pretty quiet for us. Addy got a hair-cut Friday and here she is with short hair: still adorable, but she was a little worried that people wouldn't recognize her. Funny the things a 5-year old worries about.


After her haircut, Addy and I hit the stores for some baby shopping! My step-sister found out she is having a BOY in July and can I just say that he is going to be one handsomely dressed little guy! We probably went a little over-board, but we were having way too much too picking out outfits. I mean way too much fun!


Saturday, Trent and Russ had an ice fishing event for Scouts. Addy went with them. Not surprisingly, the boys & their siblings really didn't fish, but played tag on the ice and explored the woods on shore. And Russ didn't take any pictures because he was too busy being Cubmaster and talking with the other dads. They had a great time though.


Sunday, Russ worked on the basement. We are getting closer to being able to sheet-rock! I got some scrapbooking in and the kids watched movies and played. Pretty low-key. But it was nice for once to just be chillin' at home.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Her new haircut looks awesome!! Nice to have a quiet weekend once in awhile! Glad you enjoyed yours. :)

Lena said...

Love Addys hair. She is adorable. Grandma