Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Friday Fill-ins. Gotta love 'em. As always, my answers are in bold, and I write the first answer that comes to mind!

1. "In a hole in the ground there lived some nasty voles that messed up our neighbors yards, bad."

2. "These fill-ins are really out there this week, but that ain't no matter."

3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, and if it turns to snow, I am officially moving to Florida."

4. "Let's hope we don't book our 15th anniversary cruise and end up in celebrating from the hold of the Spanish galleon."

5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and I hoped Russ would know where to put it."

6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, accidents, however, do not ambush clumsy people like myself at all."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the Flicek's arrival at our house for the weekend, tomorrow my plans include shopping with Shawn and Sunday, I want to relax!

2 comments:

Sue Nordquist said...

I see you recently read The Kite Runner. What did you think of it? Have you read A Thousand Splendid Suns?

Sara said...

Kite Runner was a great book. Highly recommend it. Great perspective into the wars in the Middle East. I have not read a Thousand Splendid Suns...is that by the same author?